We’ve set up a website for a customer with purchased Drupal 8 theme ‘omni-consultancy’. On the development server things went fine, but on production (a different server, shared hosting, php 5.6.33, fastCGI enabled) we have issues with custom_blocks.
When admin-logged-in-to-drupal and trying a read or edit for the url of any custom block (for example http://site.com/block/60/) the following occurs:
500 internal server error
The error_log reads the following
- Response header name ‘rage.block_content.field_merging_type config’ contains invalid characters, aborting request, referer: http://site.com/admin/structure/block/block-content
- ap_pass_brigade failed with error -3: Unknown error 18446744073709551613, referer: http://site.com/admin/structure/block/block-content
We’ve contacted the webhost (Hostnet.nl) because we suspected a server configuration to cause the problem (something to do with fastCGI perhaps?) but they couldn’t help us and said it was a Drupal related issue.
Additional info: The statuspage reads the following:
ENTITY / FIELD DEFINITIONS
- Non-matching entity and / or field definitions
The following changes were found in the entity type and the field definitions.
- The Create date time field must be updated.
- The User Version field must be updated.
Any idea’s on how to fix this? The custom block module is used in many places throughout the theme.