Hi to all,
We currently have a fillable PDF as our employment application form, and the non-tech-savvy among our recruits really struggle with it.
Is there a good form rendering application out there for Drupal 8?
The key features for me are:
- Able to add basic verification to fields
- Able to output as a CSV file (via email for import to our db)
- Able to send a (formatted) email when a new applicant applies
- Nice on-screen formatting with help tips.
- Arrays, i.e. Has one former job on screen, but has an “Add more” button and knows to add repeated fields.
- Ability to sign.. either pen-sign or treat a box as a signature.
The nice to have features:
- Ability to save an application and come back to it
- The ability to upload various file formats (pdf, jpg) and attach them to email.
- The ability to email a CSV for the array questions above to import.
I’m curious to see what options are out there, either free or commercial.