After copying files of D8.1.8 to my D8.1.7 installation (i didnt make insatallation with composer because i didnt konwo how to do it months ago), first it seems to work
running composer update result in following error and website doesnt work (only empty screen)
Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
– Installation request for drupal/drupal No version set (parsed as 1.0.0) -> satisfiable by drupal/drupal[No version set (parsed as 1.0.0)].
– roave/security-advisories dev-master conflicts with drupal/drupal[No version set (parsed as 1.0.0)].
– Installation request for roave/security-advisories dev-master -> satisfiable by roave/security-advisories[dev-master].
I also cleaned composer cache folder on root folder of my webspace. No effect.
Updating D8 core is sometimes so boring. sometimes it works, sometimer there a big problems … 🙁