I’m trying to make a View showing the title of my nodes and the users who have flagged them (with avatar and some info from their profile_2). My view works, but I cannot its incomplete.
I have made a content type (I have a role) and a Flag that can be used by all users.
In my “Node View”, I have:
• Grouping on Content: title (one title with all the users who have flagged)
- Content: title
- (Flag user): Rendered User (Rendered user)
• Filter criteria: Content: type
• Contextual filters
- Content: Author uid (the logged in user); validator: current user (to filter my nodes)
- (flag) Flags: Entity ID
- (flag) Flags: User uid (2. and 3. : not sure they are useful)
- Flags: myflag (by any user)
- (flag) Flags: User (1. and 2. in an effort to pull info from the users who have flagged)
Like I said, the view works, but I cannot see how to get more info from the users who have flagged my nodes (profile_2).
1. How can I add fields from the profile of the users who have flagged my nodes (avatar, etc.)? Can I use “special patters” to “rewrite results” in “(Flag user): Rendered User (Rendered user)”?
2. Can I add a second flag only for myself (for users with the same role) and tell Views something like: show users only if they have flagged my nodes and if I did not “flag them out” (ie.: the second flag) ?