A complete rewrite of Wishlist for the new beta 1 release of Commerce 2. The first alpha release of Commerce Wishlist! We’ve copied the functionality of the Commerce Cart module. This brings lots of features:
- Wishlists are normal Drupal 8 Commerce 2 Order entities
- Just like cart, wishlists are simply any order with binary state of whether or not it’s a wishlist.
- Wishlists can be turned into carts easily. (Just check the box! Nothing automated yet.)
- Anonymous Wishlist creation, if during the same session the user creates a login or logs in, the wishlist follows.
- Only one active wishlist per store.
- Multiple wishlists are allowed (no user interface yet for selecting or navigating lists).
Changes since 7.x-3.0-beta1:
- #2808819 by cornifex, joshmiller: Update Commerce Migrate to use Order Items instead of Line Items
- #2794531 by joshmiller: Remove patch and fix typo.
- #2794503 by joshmiller: Remove quantity-based update cart text from the wishlist 8.x-3.x branch
- #2791939 by joshmiller: Create the add-to-wishlist button
- #2790215 by joshmiller: Create the scaffolding necessary to mimic the add-to-cart functionality
- Update the composer name to the drupal version
- Update the scope to reflect pointers from @rszrama
- Add the .gitignore for PHPstorm.
- Add roadmap and scope to README.md and add the first composer.json file
- Initial commit.