This innovative course is a ‘flipped’ virtual training that combines self-paced learning with weekly live virtual classroom sessions led by an expert Drupal instructor.
Each week you will do weekly self-paced learning and project assignments when it is convenient for you, and attend a 90-minute instructor-led virtual class session. Each session is a workshop where students ask questions, test their skills in applying knowledge, and interact with one another in hands-on activities.
The Course includes…
- Four weekly 90-minute virtual class sessions
- Access to self-paced study materials to learn each week’s Drupal topics
- Access to collaborative/social learning environment for peer-to-peer and peer-to-instructor asynchronous interaction
- Access to private Slack channel for this course for peer-to-peer help
- Slack access to instructor during specified weekly office hours
- Max class size of about 15 ensures significant instructor attention
- Voucher to take the Acquia Certified Site Builder – D8 exam ($250 value) – 1 free retake included
Learning materials are provided through a collaborative online environment which enables instructor-to-student and peer-to-peer discussions throughout the week.
This is a project-based course and each student must build their own Drupal 8 site. After purchase you will be given the class syllabus which details the weekly material.
A desire to learn!
This is a project-based course and each student must build their own Drupal 8 site.
Week 1: Understanding Drupal & Working with a Drupal Site
Week 2: Content Modeling & Site Display
Week 3: Site Configuration, Community/Contributed Projects, Module and Theme Management
Week 4: Security & Performance, Project Presentations, and Exam Preparation