Demo Framework 8.x-1.0-beta10 contains the following updates:
Drupal code and module updates
- Updated the Field Group module to 7.x-1.5.
- Updated the Lite module to 8.x-1.4.
- Updated the Lightning profile to 8.x-1.13.
- Updated Content Browser to 8.1.0-alpha2.
Fixed issues and improvements
- Added a composer.lock file.
- Defined DB user and java version as required by new travis trusty builds.
- Patched core to fix missing migrate classes when an opcache is used.
<div class>in the Rich Text format to enable Foundation integrations.
- Patched Outside In to fix bug related to early event binding.
- Switch import_dfs_tec_article and curator_article_node plugin handling for processing the Tags row
- Make sure tabs have transparent backgrounds in df_tools_tabs.
- Only enable magellan on block titles in df_tools_blocks.
- Added Block Content to the list of whitelisted Entity Blocks.
- Remove experimental config_tools patch
- Used the Rich HTML filter format by default.
- Fix regression in df_tools_blocks_migration_plugins_alter().
- Add scroll offset to the magellan block if the topbar is visible.
- Added a magic Magellan block that dynamically renders based on sibling H1 and H2 tags.
- Remove references to proprietary assets.
- Added Migration classes and traits for scenario usage in df_tools_migration
- Added default styling for df_tools_tabs.
- Added the df_tools_tabs module.
- Updated composer.json with new migrate sub-project dependencies (#45)
- Fix incorrect reference to import_block_media migration
- Fixed multiple auto-open issues with Content Browser.
- Removed image.style.hero_image config dependency from core.entity_view_display.media.image.hero.
- Remove image.style.thumbnail as a config dependency of core.entity_view_display.media.image.teaser.
- Fix bug where multiple slideshows on the same page would have the same settings.
- Added the ability to use a view mode as the pager in EntityReferenceSlideshowFormatter.
- Added the Hero and Teaser Media display modes.
- update to hider scheduler in favor of scheduled_updates
- Added Panelizer Quick Edit as a dependency of df_tools_panelizer.
- Removed patch from Panelizer now that it is included in Lightning.
- Turn off autoplay for slideshow.
- Patched Outside In to not change default page background if not previously set.
- Updated the Lite library.
- Revert “Accommodated changes in LITE HEAD.”
- Fixed our Quick Edit Image browse button to support Lightning Media.
- disable scheduler view since we now have scheduled updates. overwrite in df_tools_article since it is the only type that uses scheduler
- add patch for outside styling in adminimal toolbar
- Removed debug statements from MediaImage.php.
- Added an example migration for Media Image entities.
- Moved lite button setup to config rewrite.
- Manually save file data in the “user_picture_file” migrate source plugin.
- Corrected invalid behaviors namespace in dfs_base.js.
- Patched Outside In to properly scope its motion selectors.
- Merge pull request #44 from acquia/8.x-dfs-base-updates
- patch core to fix quickedit when a block references a block
- fix js errors with df_tools_slideshow by change logic to not call init function more than once
- Fix JS warning for dfs_fin behavior settings.
- Removed non-icon fonts and cleaned up code style a bit.
- Updated the DFS Base theme with code to match our private theme.
- Relied on the Lightning version of landing pages. (#38)
- Accommodated changes in LITE HEAD.
- Moved the Page content type into a new df_tools_page module and introduced a new df_core module to wrap lightning_core.
- Use our new moderation modules (#42)
- Lightning media (#36)
- Add “Bayside Consulting” site name for config rewrite in dfs_tec
Last updated: December 5, 2016 – 19:13
Official release from tag:
Patches applied in this package
Packaged Git sha1: