The Director, Information Security plays a vital role in managing and setting the goals for Information Security initiatives for FlightSafety International. This role will require regular interaction with technical and business resources across the enterprise and throughout the overall IT organization. The ideal candidate is a committed, creative, self-motivated technologist who is interested in practicing his or her skills, continuing to learn new ones and passing that knowledge on to their team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes, plans and administers the overall policies, goals and procedures for the Information Security team
- Create, communicate and implement a risk-based process for vendor, partner, consultant and other service providers
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate IT risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and manage information security budgets, and monitor them for variances.
- Create and manage information security and risk management awareness training programs for all employees, contractors and approved system users
- Provide reporting on the status of the information security program to enterprise risk teams, senior business leaders
- Oversee and initiate audits of the information security program to ensure policies are being followed properly
- Oversee and manage a team of security professionals
- Manage security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including intellectual property, regulated data and the company’s reputation.
- Manage the User Provisioning team and assist with the development of Identity and Access Management Solutions
- Complete other tasks as required