I’d like to let you’ll know that the eBook version of “Drupal 6 Search Engine Optimization” by Ben Finklea is available for free today.
The eBook can be claimed here: https://www.packtpub.com/packt/offers/free-learning
If you are looking to turn your Drupal 6 web site into a profit-generating machine with this practical, step-by-step guide that reveals the tips, modules, and best practices used by top Drupal SEO professionals, then this book is for you.
This practical, step-by-step guide takes the mystery out of Drupal search engine optimization (SEO) by showing you the tricks of today’s top marketing pros to achieve top ranking in the search engines. This isn’t a book of Drupal SEO theory – it’s a practical guide showing you which modules to install, which settings to use, and dozens of the most closely guarded “tricks of the trade” to get your web site optimized, higher in the search engines, and more profitable.
What You Will Learn:
- Explore 10 SEO mistakes you must avoid to achieve top ranking and increase traffic on your site
- Get to grips with all the Drupal modules that are essential for SEO and may help your site rank well
- Create page titles and paths that search engines (and users) will love
- Learn about the 3 critical SEO problems that plague most Drupal sites and how to fix them
- Optimize video, images, and other media in your Drupal site so that search engine spiders can read their content
- Write content that users and the search engines will love and fix problems with duplicate content, robots.txt files, and .htaccess
- Set up systems in Drupal to automatically tag and organize your content
- Maximize the value of RSS, site speed, and Page rank in your Drupal site
- Implement usability testing, A/B testing, and conversions best practices to turn visits into revenue for your business
- Keep your site on a path of constant and never-ending improvement