Our Client is an expanding digital development agency located in Poole, Dorset.
They specialise in creating digital experiences to engage through captivating design and development. The approach puts audiences at the heart of digital development. This helps to build insightful and engaging solutions that they know will keep them coming back for more. What’s more, they are creative and go above and beyond to design captivating and exciting experiences across all platforms keeping there clients ahead of the digital game.
The list of clients is extensive and includes such names as Kitbag, Arsenal FC, Aston Villa FC, The Independent, The London Evening Standard, DMG Events, Shortlist Media, The IAB and Rackspace.
Our Client is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Mid Level Drupal / PHP / Back End Developer to join our dynamic, experienced and growing team. The ideal candidate must be able to work on multiple projects and tasks, with a willingness to learn and apply new technologies as needed.
The ideal candidate will be able to show examples of Drupal work they have created in the recent past.
You will work closely with talented designers and developers ensuring that they deliver the best possible solutions to our customers, on time and on budget. We will support the continued growth of your talent, as you become a valued member of the team.
– Understanding requirements accurately through: reading, thought, communication, intelligent questioning and suggestions.
– Complete your assigned work to meet the agreed acceptance criteria within the agreed budget and timeframes.
– Flag issues arising during a project as required to ensure satisfactory resolution.
– Use of company approved source control, build servers, test / QA servers, in order to minimise the cost of teamwork and to make it easy for others to understand and test what you have done.
– Always strive to work efficiently and make optimal use of your time.
– Use your knowledge to contribute positively to the team to enabling them to develop the absolute best solutions.
– Constantly develop yourself, and ensure you are up to date with the latest technology required to do your job to the best of your ability, including investigating and experimenting with new technologies both at work in and in your own time.
– Assist in improving knowledge and skills within the department.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
– 2+ years’ commercial software development experience in a web environment.
– Ability to deliver effective solutions using experience and creativity in addition to the ability to deliver to specification.
– Essential; must have a good working knowledge of:
It would be advantageous if the candidate has experience with:
Writing custom Drupal modules
Drupal 8 beta
GIT version control
UNIX command line interface
PHP frameworks such a Symfony
£27,000 to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience) with bonus
Interested? Email [email protected]