This position is for US residents only.
Accella is looking for a developer with experience building websites and modules in Drupal. The candidate will need to show an expertise in Drupal development that goes deeper than basic theming and should have experience building custom modules and integrating with third party applications and services.
We will heavily weigh the applicants problem solving skills. Must be highly motivated and a serious self starter.
Must have the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical resources. We are looking for someone that enjoys being part of a team and will offer feedback and ideas in order to design and develop the most solid and extensible products for our clients.
We want a leader, an ideas person, and someone that is eager to work on multiple challenging projects, sometimes simultaneously.
What we expect in a candidate:
– BS in Computer Science, BS in closely related discipline or equivalent industry experience
– Candidate must be located within the US, but can be located anywhere around the country
– 3+ years experience with Drupal development including experience with Drupal 8
– At least 5 years experience with software development
– Effective communication skills (written and oral)
– Problem-solving and creative mindset
– Experience thriving in a high-performance, results-oriented organization
– Experience and proficiency in interacting with external clients
– Experience with Ruby on Rails a plus
– Experience with native mobile development a plus