The Amazee Labs Global Maintenance (ALGM) Team works to support, maintain and extend the Drupal sites that the Amazee Labs teams develop. The team’s responsibilities include maintaining and supporting a myriad Drupal 7 and 8 projects, extending existing functionality as well as building new functionality.
We’re a young and dynamic team, working with international companies of varying sizes and industries.
Our team is looking for a Remote Drupal Site Builder & Frontend Developer to join our growing team.
As part of the Amazee Labs team, you will be building the interface for our ambitious client projects using Drupal 7 & 8, along with other bleeding edge frontend technologies.
- You’ll build and extend Drupal sites.
- You’ll produce clean code built for maintainability, scalability, and performance.
- You’ll participate in our agile processes and meetings.
- You’ll demo completed work to clients.
- You have at least 2 years of Drupal site-building experience in Drupal 7 and/or Drupal 8.
- You have at least 2 years of front-end development experience.
- You are knowledgeable in responsive web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- You have the ability to create and modify custom Drupal themes.
- You enjoy troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- You possess a passion for precision, quality, detail and building beautiful web experiences.
- You’ve got experience working collaboratively using version control systems (Git and GitHub).
- You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- You’re into adding animations using GSAP.
- You speak German, Spanish, and/or French.
- You hold a passport that enables you to travel frequently.
- You’re an active contributor to the Drupal project and community, or other open source projects and communities.
- Your domicile, and
- you must live within the UTC+0, UTC+1, UTC+2 or UTC+3 timezones.
- A remote position, with a supportive and diverse culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Travel opportunities to Zurich, Cape Town, the United Kingdom, and Austin, Texas.
- Working in a professional global team with flat hierarchies.
- Working with a passionate, experienced and international team.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Allocated time for team workshops, learning, and personal growth.
- A budget for tech equipment when you join and every two years thereafter.
- An annual budget for education.
- An annual fitness budget.
- A budget to attend relevant industry conferences (such as DrupalCon).
If you are excited by this opportunity we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resumé and a cover letter telling us about your work experience and some interesting details about yourself.