This release is compatible with Search API beta 2
While there are no known major bugs and the module is usable at this point, this version is still unstable and should only be used with great care in a production environment. No data update paths will be provided for Alpha versions of this module, so upgrading to this version, or from this to a later one, might discard some of your configuration. Use with care!
Please keep in mind that upgrading from alpha-4 to this version will break the configuration of your facets. Uninstall facets, install the new upgrade, then recreate all facets for the most stable behavior.
Changes since 8.x-1.0-alpha4:
- #2794745 follow-up by borisson_, mkalkbrenner, mpp, Nick_vh, drunken monkey, sam0971: Use Search API’s display plugin to fix facets
- #2808001 by mkalkbrenner, borisson_: Skip corrupted display definitions
- #2794745 by borisson_, mkalkbrenner, mpp, Nick_vh, drunken monkey, sam0971: Use Search API’s display plugin to fix facets
- Fix the constraint version to actually make sense.
- Specify the -dev version of search api as a test dependency
- #2775963 by borisson_, andypost, mikran, mpp, Nick_vh, StryKaizer: FacetsSerializer views style plugin depends on optional rest module
- #2794745 by mkalkbrenner, mpp: Commit of #2772829 broke Solr Integration tests and lets facets disapear
- #2792569 by borisson_, drunken monkey: Views with a block display do not display results
- #2790133 by borisson_, drunken monkey: Fix tests with the newest search api commits
- #2790133 by drunken monkey: Fix tests with the newest search api commits
- #2783847 by andypost, Antonnavi: Broken is-active css class on homepage menu link
- #2783859 by andypost: Return value of ResultInterface::getChildren() is array
- #2776711 by borisson_, mkalkbrenner: non-existent service “search_api.results_static_cache”
- #2747539 by borisson_: unused controller method FacetController::addForm()?
- #2758829 by borisson_: Access denied issues for the canonical route
- #2765371 by SylvainM, borisson_: List item label processor not working for type field
- #2771329 by borisson_, SylvainM: translate_entity facet processor display non-existent entity ids
- #2764553 by ndrake86: Facets Fail for Facets Source Defined by Page Manager
- #2763955 by borisson_: Exclude specified items and List item label filters are not working
- #2764357 by borisson_: Soft limit has no effect
- #2752583 by LammensJ, mpp, borisson_: Replace TranslateTaxonomyProcessor with TranslatedEntityProcessor