Full release of Field Permissions is finally here for Drupal 7. Changes since beta-2 are minimal, mostly small bug fixes. Given that’s all that we’ve accumulated over the nearly 5 years since a release, it feels safe enough to go for full-module status.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta2:
- #2816063: Field Permissions is not working for ECK entities
- #2098873 by matt.rad: Deleted fields leave permissions settings
- Fix failing test.
- #1448154 by hanoii: Allow other modules to extend this module via alterers and hooks
- #2802257 by prince_zyxware: Fix coding standard – spacing issues
- git commit -m ‘Issue #2802511: Undefined variable: description field_permissions.admin.inc:82′
- #1722134 Should happen on load.
- #1722134 Adding warning for LoginToboggan error.
- Removing cast to string now that http://drupal.org/node/879580 is fixed.
- #2364587 by nterbogt, mariacha1: Field UI dependency
- #2203077 by Leksat: boulean field with single on/off widgit stays required even when user has no view/edit permission
- #1450514 by David Stosik: Use field name instead of label on permission page
- #2074341 by elvis2: Remove field_permissions array from field_config
- #1447444 by yched: Memory friendlier version of field_permissions_overview()
- #1284016 by mariacha1: typo
- #1284016 by mariacha1: field_collection integration — implement hook for defining entity’s owner
- #2257833 by alamp: Notice: Undefined index: in field_permissions_overview
- #2338679 by JulienD: Remove unnecessary files from .info file
- #1284016 by mariacha1, adellefrank: field_collection integration — add hook for defining entity’s owner
- #1845798 by Angry Dan, michielnugter, Mile23: Enable field permissions to be enabled with features when the field has been added to the feature