This release fixes some bugs breaking module administration forms and, well, everything. It also allows you to configure the service endpoint through the UI, e.g. if you are using FillPDF Service Hosting
Everyone should upgrade.
Changes since 8.x-4.2:
- Use @ for links.
- Fix documentation links.
- #2854455 by Znak, krina.addweb: No configure link in module listing
- #2854456 by Znak, krina.addweb: $this->t() should be used instead of t() for Drupal 8 version
- #2854452 by Znak: No correct hook_help() function
- #2846202 by nehakhadke: Remove @file tag docblock from all the .php files
- Add a TODO.
- #2839942 by pianomansam: Users with Publish all PDFs permission also need Administer PDFs permission
- #2828240 by pianomansam: BaseFieldDefinitions in FillPdfFormField are missing required “weight” display option
- #2713013 by FatherShawn, wizonesolutions, pianomansam: PHP message: Recoverable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to DrupalCoreEntityContentEntityForm::__construct()
- Clean up references to CCK.
- #2826571 by annikaC, wizonesolutions, pianomansam: token_tree hook changed to token_tree_link
- #2828227 by pianomansam: Default entity ID isn’t required, but is assumed by FillPdfLinkManipulator
- #2853800: Update endpoint, make configurable.