2017-06-03 10:30 – 17:00 Asia/Kolkata
We are excited to announce that the “Drupal 8 In a Day” training session will be held on Saturday, June 3rd, 2017 by Iksula Services on Drupal Global Training Days.
This training session is an initiative by Drupal Mumbai in Collaboration with Iksula services and Drupal Association.
What is Global Training Days?
• Drupal Global Training Days is an exciting initiative from the Drupal community to introduce new and beginning users to Drupal. Trainers from companies and local groups around the world make newcomers to the Drupal community feel inspired and empowered to start great work.
• Follow Global Training Days with #DrupalGTD on Twitter
Who Should Attend?
• This training is intended for PHP/Web developers, Career switchers, and Students who wish to begin their career in Drupal.
• This will also benefit the Tech and Business Managers who wish to evaluate Drupal 8 as an open source software.
• 10:30 am to 11 am: Introduction of the community and Drupal Contribution
• 11 am to 12:30 pm: Introduction to drupal CMS
• 12:30 – 1:30 PM – Lunch Break
• 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM – Drupal Terminology
• Entities, Hooks, Plugins & Events
• 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM – Drupal 8 site building
• 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM – Extending Drupal
• Writing a custom module using Drupal console
• Theming – Twig – Render API
• REST with Drupal 8
• 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM – Drupal Contributions
Bring along your laptop to make the best use of this workshop.
How to register: This event is free but with limited seats. Registration is mandatory. RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Mumbai-Meetup-Group/events/239996492/