Noom’s applications combat chronic and pre-chronic conditions with structured programs and human coaches. Our technology engages users and improves health outcomes by combining the best technologies and human coaching in a single powerful platform. Coaches are given a detailed dashboard of the data our users provide in Noom Health, thus giving them the information necessary to help our users reach their health goals, whether it’s to lower their blood sugar and sodium, lose weight, or prevent Type-II Diabetes or Hypertension. The full stack engineer we are seeking will be a core contributor to the development of our coaching tools platform and dashboard app. Their goal is to ultimately increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our coaches, allowing them to make smarter and more impactful recommendations when working with our user base.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1- 4 years of full stack web development experience in Django, node.js, Rails, or something similar
- Good communicator: comfortable explaining technical problems in person and in writing
- Team player: has fun learning and sharing new concepts, and enjoys collaborating with a team
- Rock-solid coding skills: writes code that is well structured, idiomatic, reusable, and easy to understand
- They should own what they do, and not just throw code out. Sense of responsibility and ownership. They would have to come from an environment in which people are responsible for their own code
- Has developed and shipped a dynamic web app successfully in a team environment