- Possible incompatible change. Removed ds-reset layout.
- Added default layout templates with corrected markup.
- Incompatible change. Refactoring all templates and markup to satisfy Drupal 8 CSS architecture (OOCSS).
- Fixed previously added suggestions for paragraphs:
- Added suggestion to block content type:
- Slightly updated logo colors. For base theme and starter the svg logo is now contains objects, not the text because of font face that can be missed on systems.
- Added new templates from stable theme.
- Possible incompatible change. Added default commerce-product.html.twig template.
data-hook-suggestionfor input fields support.
- Added new variable
$input-colorand added to inputs.
- Class naming according to OOCSS.
- All base styles was reworked to respect refactoring to OOCSS.
gulp-sass-globand updated gulpfile to use it.
- SCSS folder is restructured for
gulp-sass-glob. Now we have only one import file
styles.scss, there are no more
_all.scssinside any folder! You can now just create new
_file.scssand it will be compiled! The splitting for components and base style to
_mixins.scssis now removed and they are in a single file. This is done because gulp-sass-glob can’t respect order and it will crash. The auto-include is much preferable than this splitting.
- Breadcrumbs is now responsive by default.
- Added PostCSS.
- SUSY is removed, to replace it added Lost Grid for PostCSS.
- Added templates for local actions.
- Many of elements reworked and restyled.
- Added SCSS function
color-level()with same functionality as
Last updated: 31 Mar 2018 at 10:53 UTC
Official release from tag:
This release has incompabilities with alpha3, please read CHANGELOG!
Packaged Git sha1: