i want to setup the multisite in drupal 8 and i want like wordpress where there is a main site and other sites and from the main site we can create a subsite and manages all subsite is it possible in the drupal 8? is there any provision where all subsites can be managed and there is a gloabal site dashboard where all subsites can create rather than the we have to create a folder or there is any module for the same
There are some questions related to the multisite and I want to ask is it possible in drupal 8 like wordpress have multisite concept
- Can create a n number of sub sites from main site front-end (a.foo.com, b.foo.com). We have wildcard entry for foo.com
- Can administer any sub-site created from main site.
- Can create content and can choose under which sub-site it will be available. (One content can be shared across multiple sub sites)
- Can create menus and can choose under which sub-site it will be available.
- Can create users (admin/editor/approver) for sub-sites.
- Should be able to set permission for the users (admin/editor/approver). For example add/remove/edit global navigation within the boundaries that the OEM Super Admin set for the site theme
- Modify content and blocks only for his sub site.
- Modify theme, create new theme.
- Configure google analytics and other social media plugins.
- Can modify node created by Super Admin.
Please respond asap I am waiting for your reply it is very urgent