Changed in this release:
- Adjusted GoogleNLAPI::classifyContent to return an empty array of no tags if fewer than 20 words are passed to it, rather than returning a non-exception error message.
- Added an uninstall hook to remove module configuration.
- Adjusted GoogleNLAPI::classifyContent call to only get sent alphanumeric characters to Google’s API, fixing some potential bugs.
- Modified the description of the settings field to make it more clear and to include an actual link.
- Standardized on using the Drupal messenger rather than drupal_set_message().
- Changed all references to Exception to refer to the PHP Exception class rather than to other classes of the same name from Drupal core.
- Fixed various minor typos and missing variable names in docblocks.
- Adjusted linespacing in the readme to fit within 80 lines.
Last updated: 18 Jul 2018 at 16:33 UTC
Official release from tag:
Packaged Git sha1: