Who are we? We’re a well-respected interactive agency in downtown DC. Known for our deep strategic thinking, we create comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile and social). Innovation is at the core of our colleague relationships and client work – not just for the sake of innovation, but to elevate the end users’ experiences and exceed our clients’ unique goals.
We don’t care as much about years of experience as we do your talent and passion. But here is the type of experience we’re looking for:
- Experience integrating with PHP/MySQL, Drupal, and WordPress
- Experience with CSS preprocessers (Sass, Less)
- Experience with build tools/task runners (Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience with git for version control
- Experience with package managers (bower, npm)
- Deep experience with responsive coding techniques and patterns
- Strong understanding of usability and accessibility issues across all device types
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite for preparing assets.
- A good eye for clean design and typography
- Bonus points for back-end development experience
Qualities You Possess:
While we value your front-end development skills, your ability to thrive in our environment is equally as important. That said, we’re looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Someone with that canny ability to always think one step ahead to stop problems before they happen.
- Excellent communication skills and easy to work with
- Ability to apply creative thinking to technology issues and problem solving
- Curiosity to learn about new web technologies and approaches
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Well-organized and able to work under deadlines and multiple projects
- A highly motivated self-starter
Everyone deserves to come to work and be happy. This means a few things: (1) we care as much about quality as we do about budgets, (2) we find the strengths in each employee and nurture them, (3) we encourage a culture that values innovation and creative freedom, and (4) we want you to have fun while you’re at the office . We may be an agency, but we understand that you have a life outside of work.
- Full health and dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- 3+ weeks vacation/sick time from day one; 4+ weeks after year 3
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401k with employer match
- New business referral bonus
- Professional development opportunities