Seeking a junior Drupal developer for the following tasks:
– site installs (D7) via Softaculous
– basic Bootstrap designing (change background images, style blocks, etc)
– install and configure modules and themes via frontend UI
– update and change content throughout sites when needed
Must be familiar with Google Docs/Sheets and be comfortable receiving tasks and information via voice recordings. Should be familiar with fundamental Drupal modules like Views, Webform, SecurePages, etc.
This job requires same day turnarounds for relatively simple tasks, mostly configurations, data input, basic site building, updating files/modules, etc. We build a lot of sites, and we build them fast.
No agencies, only North American contractors looking for a steady flow of work who can offer regular availability and get things done quickly.
HOW LONG TO PERFORM EACH OF THE FOLLOWING?
1) Install SecurePages on an existing site and configure it so only the front page is insecure
2) Copy a 5-field webform using Webform Template, change a few configurations, and expose it in a block on a new page
3) Install D7 with Softaculous, install Webform and Bootstrap, create a webform with 5 fields, and place it on the front page via Blocks with 3 blocks of content provided to you
See? Easy stuff – don’t bloat your hours! $15/hr and under only
PM with your hourly rate, availability, and experience, thanks!