Last updated: 16 Jan 2019 at 20:53 UTC
- Updated Lightning Core to 3.5, which security updates Drupal core to 8.6.6.
- Made the time steps in Lightning Scheduler’s UI configurable. (Issue #2981050)
- Fixed a bug in the Moderation History where the users and timestamps didn’t
correctly correspond to the actual revisions. (Issue #3022898)
- Updated Moderation Dashboard to its latest stable version.
- Refactored underlying scheduler UI code to be less sensitive to time zones.
- Added project namespaces to all stated dependencies. (Issue #2999322)
- Changes were made to the internal testing infrastructure, but nothing that
will affect users of Lightning Workflow.
Official release from tag:
Packaged Git sha1: