The Migrate Tools module provides tools for running and managing Drupal 8 migrations.
Drush commands supported include:
- migrate-status – Lists migrations and their status.
- migrate-import – Performs import operations.
- migrate-rollback – Performs rollback operations.
- migrate-stop – Cleanly stops a running operation.
- migrate-reset-status – Sets a migration status to Idle if it’s gotten stuck.
- migrate-messages – Lists any messages associated with a migration import.
The UI at this point provides a front-end equivalent to the migrate-status and migrate-messages commands. It will be enhanced to allow running the other operations, as well as provide the ability to create and alter migrations.