This release includes a few important new features and some bug fixes.
One of the major new features with this release is the ngsl_analytics module which provides many useful reports about file downloads..
Important changes since nginx_securelink 1.0:
- New module: Nginx securelink analytics
- New fetaure: Views based reports for list of all downloads, top downloaded files, top downloaders, top referrer pages, etc…
- Added hook: hook_nginx_securelink_create() – Allow other modules to react on the event of a securelink being created.
- New feature: Block clients with many failed requestlink attempts, using Drupal’s flood API. (Security improvment)
- New feature: Admin settings for flood control
- Don’t allow requesting link for downloading *.ngslaccess files (Security improvment)
- Change all module package names to ‘Nginx SecureLink’
- Added support for hejazeeshop.module (Experimental)