For context see
Here’s a proposed outline for what the documentation for the Drupal 8 Actions module could contain. https://www.drupal.org/docs/8/core/modules/action
- Page: Actions module overview
Module description, and example use cases. What does this module do? When should I enable it?
Explain that this module is more of an API module that is really only used by contrib modules and should never actually be enabled unless another module has it listed as a dependency.
Copy+paste from help text displayed by the help module at admin/help/action, and adjust
- Page: Modules that actually accomplish the functionality you thought this module did (Rules)
- Review outline and suggest changes
- Review existing documentation for module https://www.drupal.org/docs/8/core/modules/action
- Create pages for about outline and start filling them in.