Views 3.17 and Entity Reference 1.5 were released yesterday to fix moderately critical and security vulnerabilities. You can learn more in the security advisories:
Besides that, there’s only a minor bug fix to WYSIWYG.
See the full changes below!
Instructions on how to upgrade:
Please see the Upgrading Panopoly guide!
We support updating from Panopoly 1.38 (or newer) to this version.
All changes in this release:
Changes since 7.x-1.46:
- Getting ready for the 1.47 release
- Update Panopoly Core for Issue #2902677 by collinhaines, byronveale: Update Views to 3.17
- Update Panopoly Core for Issue #2902696 by collinhaines: Update Entity reference to 1.5
- #2477303: Drop support for updating from Panopoly version that were release more than a year ago
- Update Panopoly WYSIWYG for Issue #2890125 by cboyden: Media button isn’t highlighted when an image is selected
- Start testing upgrades from the 1.46 release
- Restored drupal-org.make after the 1.46 release
In this package
Patches applied in this package
External code in this package
Patches applied to external code in this package