Radix with Bootstrap 4 is here. This is the development release.
- We’ve upgraded Radix and the default kit to Bootstrap 4.
- Radix 4 makes use of Twig components which you can easily extend and use in your own subtheme.
- There’s a new dependency on the Components module.
- We replaced Gulp with Laravel Mix. This makes for a simpler and easier build process. No you don’t need to know Laravel 🙂
How to install and test Radix 4
- Download and enable components.module:
drush dl components; drush en components -y;
- Download and enable radix:
drush dl radix; drush en radix -y;
- Create a subtheme:
drush cc drush; drush radix "SUBTHEME NAME"
- Set default theme:
drush en SUBTHEME_NAME -y; drush config-set system.theme default SUBTHEME_NAME -y
- Install dependencies:
cd /path/to/subtheme; npm install
npm run watch
Any issues? Let us know in the issue queue.
Last updated: 24 Jun 2018 at 17:48 UTC
Last packaged version: 8.x-4.x-dev
Development release from branch:
Packaged Git sha1: