This is release 1.23 of the Search API module, containing several bug fixes and new features.
Complete list of changes since release 1.22:
- #2949562 by DamienMcKenna, drunken monkey: Fixed stemming of multi-word tokens.
- #1903004 by AndyF, joseph.olstad, drunken monkey: Fixed errors at feature module installation in certain edge cases.
- #2889989 by kevineinarsson, drunken monkey, kristofferwiklund: Fixed highlighting for text with multi-byte characters.
- #1393064 by xlyz, drunken monkey, jannis: Fixed handling of empty facet filters.
- #2927692 by drunken monkey, Kristi Wachter: Fixed exposed grouped Views options filters.
- #2928769 by jannis, drunken monkey: Fixed Views cache not being cleared when enabling indexes.
- #2566529 by Dylan Donkersgoed, drunken monkey, joachim, swirt: Added support for the “Content access” processor for “Multiple types” indexes.
- #2905445 by ciss, drunken monkey: Fixed error handling in Views term filter handler.
- #2904268 by pobster, drunken monkey: Added support for language hierarchy in Views.
Last updated: 31 Mar 2018 at 18:38 UTC
Official release from tag:
Search API 1.23 release for Drupal 7
Packaged Git sha1: