This is the second Beta release of the Search API module’s Drupal 8 version.
While there are no known major bugs and the module is fully usable at this point, this version is still not completely stable and should only be used with great care in a production environment. Especially, the Drupal Security Team will not cover this release, so security-relevant issues might be discussed and resolved publicly (in case any are discovered).
However, as of this release, an upgrade path will be provided for all future changes to the module’s data structure.
If you want to help get this module to a stable release, or get an idea of the current status, please see the list of release blockers and targets.
Changes since 8.x-1.0-beta1:
- Preparing changelog for 8.x-1.x Beta 2
- #2798643 by drunken monkey, Berdir: Enforced dependencies in search index causes notice
- #2807359 by Nick_vh: views.argument.search_api appears twice
- #2799475 by borisson_, drunken monkey: Support block and rest displays in the display deriver
- #2763161 by drunken monkey, borisson_: Fixed cache issues with Views search display plugins.
- #2800011 by drunken monkey, borisson_: Fixed display of hidden properties when adding fields.
- #2794093 by drunken monkey, borisson_, kamalrajsahu21: Fixed the processor reordering CSS.
- #2640982 by drunken monkey, borisson_: Fixed “unsaved changes” code in the Fields UI.
- #2727697 by drunken monkey, borisson_: Fixed serialization of modified indexes.
- #2747767 by joachim: Changed the “Aggregation type” form element to radios.
- #2565621 by LKS90, drunken monkey: Added a test for the database defaults submodule.
- #2684465 by drunken monkey, marthinal: Fixed indexing of related entities on multilingual sites.
- #2566241 by drunken monkey: Fixed index tracker select default value.
- #2555177 by drunken monkey: Fixed empty bundle selects in datasource config forms.
- Back to dev version.