Digital Scientists is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails) to work onsite with our team in Alpharetta. You will be part of a collaborative product development process – working together with our design and development teams to build awesome mobile and desktop apps.
We are looking for a developer who is willing to learn cutting edge tools and deliver projects. We’re a close-knit team that helps companies build responsive mobile products and businesses.
* Well-versed with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Resque, and ElasticSearch. Experience with SQL and relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
* Ability to use existing json API’s from services like ElasticSearch and architect/implement usable products.
* Architectural knowledge of popular API’s like mobile push notifications, google maps, facebook, twitter.
* Looking forward to learn frameworks including Sass, Coffeescript and reactive programming
* Comfortable with Unix, git, nginx, firebase, cordova
* Use standards compliant designs in CSS and HTML to build progressive web apps.
* Experience with AngularJS 2.0 and Cordova based frameworks like Ionic 2.0.
* Strong experience with Git or similar source control software
* Basic knowledge of mobile app development platforms including Swift, Android SDK
* Strong TDD/BDD and Agile Development experience
* Experience with setting up and managing servers on AWS