We are digital marketing agency seeking a web designer who exhibits strong attention to detail and thrives in a dynamic environment. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and enjoys working with a small team to create meaningful digital experiences.
You’re A Fit If…
- You embrace change and are eager to learn and grow.
- You are organized and a good manager of time.
- You think and act creatively to solve problems.
- You are a good communicator and collaborator.
- You are willing to go the extra mile.
What You’ll Be Doing…
Activities primarily focus on designing visual frameworks and responsive user interfaces. This covers all areas of digital and interactive design ranging from low fidelity wireframes to full scale visual systems and everything in between.
- Be a designer of everything digital (websites, email marketing, social media, etc.)
- Believe content and users inform design and interaction.
- Understand the interplay of design and development and have an appreciation for user experience.
- Have a working knowledge of responsive design principles.
- Work with Adobe Creative suite.
It Would Be Nice If You Have…
- Experience with, or exposure to, HTML and CSS.
- Been directly involved in designing mobile and/or responsive websites.
- Exposure to open source based CMS (e.g. Drupal, ExpressionEngine, Joomla, WordPress).
- Experience with any of the following systems: HubSpot, Magento, Shopify, SquareSpace.
- Familiarity with customizing social media channels.
- Professional certifications and/or educational degrees.
Job Perks: Small team in an entrepreneurial environment (be heard and have an impact).
Scheduling flexibility and remote working opportunities.
Company sponsored learning opportunities (e.g. resources, conferences, etc.).
Casual attire, team lunches, group outings, free coffee (always!) and beer (occasionally!).
Employee benefits (health/dental/life/disability insurance, 529 college fund & 401K options).
Apply: 1. Work Experience: Please provide links to any relevant portfolio websites reflecting your work experience.
2. Tell Us Why You’re A Fit: Assuming you have the required skillset, please include brief comments on why you are a good fit (candidates failing to do so will not be considered) based on the job description provided above (thank you!).
3. Availability and Compensation: This is a flexible position open to candidates with varied levels of expertise. Please submit (a) information about your ongoing availability and (b) your desired starting pay rate commensurate with your experience.
No phone calls or recruiters. U.S. based applicants only. Thank you.