(Philadelphia or Conshohocken, PA)
Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.
Think Brownstone has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal!
If you’re an experienced web developer based in the Philadelphia area and are interested in working for an award-winning design consultancy, please read on!
Think Brownstone is hiring experienced Web Developers who are passionate about crafting code that is as beautiful and as elegant as our designs. Our development team is comprised of technologists who understand and are able to reconcile the goals of development, design, and business. We believe in open web standards, progressive enhancement, accessibility, and making things fast. We are a team of individuals with diverse skills who love learning and sharing knowledge.
Are you someone who…
- Has experience with or is open to learning newer web technologies, such as web components and single page application frameworks like AngularJS
- Has experience with or is open to learning server-side programming languages and technical stacks, such as PHP, .NET, Java/JSP, and ColdFusion
- Has experience with or is open to learning various CMS platforms, such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, and Sitecore
- Has experience with or is open to learning about test-driven development and various build/CI tools
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and a service-oriented mindset
- Possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including visual and UX designers, project managers, software engineers, QA engineers, and product owners
- Wants to make a positive impact in the lives of our clients, and our clients’ customers
If this sounds like you, let’s talk! Please submit: a cover letter introducing yourself, your resume, and a link to your personal web site and/or at least three URLs showcasing your front-end code.
Thank you — we look forward to speaking with you!
Position details: Full-time (40 hours/week), permanent employment with Think Brownstone. Must be open to working onsite with our clients in the Philadelphia area.
Not the job for you, but know someone who’d be a good fit? If you refer someone for this role who advances to an in-person interview, we will send you a $50 Amazon gift card! Please ask the person you refer to list your name and email address in the referrer field when they apply.
Job Perks: -Competitive salary and Excellent Benefits
-Flexible PTO plan, plus two PTO days to volunteer
-Relocation assistance available