A few minor improvements. A big thanks to the contributors!
Changes since 7.x-2.3:
- #2803913 by vilepickle: Don’t print watchdog message if cleaning up 0 released locks
- #2859487 by torotil: Use watchdog_exception() when catching cron job exceptions
- #2873304 by c.nish2k3: Display cron’s job machine name
Upgrade path from 7.x-1.x and previous
- Add and enable Chaos tool suite (ctools) before upgrading Ultimate Cron (not just before running update.php but even before upgrading the code).
- Disable cron while upgrading.
- Existing db-stored settings will be upgraded.
- Existing features containing Ultimate Cron settings will be stored in db, for easier re-export.
- Existing log table will be modified. Beware, that if the table contains many entries, the upgrade may take some time.
Last updated: 16 May 2017 at 21:18 UTC
Official release from tag:
Packaged Git sha1: