Unexpected error after webform/site update on localhost

Hi, 

I use webform in my website. After I’ve uploaded it online on local server, I’ve founded out a problem with webform submission since it was giving error. 

After that I found that updating the webform could solve the problem. I’ve tried it on my localhost, and after that I’ve updated the website, too. Now I’m facing the problem on my localhost since I cannot open my website. Error displayed is 

“The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.”

Can you somehow navigate me what to do in order to run the website on localhost again. Just to mantion, my website on server is working since it isn’t touched and I have its sql database.

Furthermore if you know the solution to initial problem it would be great. I can give you detailed error from “errors and logging”.

Update: after I copied “core” and “webform” from server to local machine and now it works but I still have SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table &#039 when I run it online

Thanks

Drupal version: 


Source: https://www.drupal.org/taxonomy/term/21/feed