Seeking an additional experienced Drupal developer to join small team building out a marketplace site – meaning a site with functionality along the lines of Airbnb/Uber/Rover/Etc., but in a different sector (private home care).
We added one individual based on earlier version of this post and now need a 2nd.
Work would be roughly half-time for the next several months. Possibly longer.
We are also open to possibly engaging a senior developer/architect who can help us with some of the larger architectural and design issues associated with the project.
Working within small team, our scope is to add a number of new capabilities to an existing site. The client company is growing and our team’s goal is to help them automate more and more tasks for all 3 core user types.
Items on the agenda include:
– Adding dashboards and associated functionality for all user types
– Numerous workflow and efficiency improvements to make client team more effective
– Integrating texting/messaging into the platform/dashboard using Twilio or similar 3rd party messaging app
– Building out a scheduling & availability capability that will be fairly demanding given client’s particular scheduling needs. We may use Drupal BAT module.
– Integrating Drupal site with Zoho CRM. We need to update the existing Zoho integration (https://www.drupal.org/project/zohocrm) to D7.
What we are looking for…
– Freelance individual (or possibly from small shop with no layers or complexity)
– At least a few years of back-end experience and very strong knowledge of Drupal core and modules
– Capability to do some degree of custom module or coding work
– Familiar with APIs and integrating with 3rd party platforms (such as Zoho, Twilio)
– Strength in system design & architecture beneficial
– Must speak excellent English and be able to work well in a remote team