2016-09-09 09:00 – 12:30 America/Toronto
On September 9th, Evolving Web is organizing a half-day training session: What is Drupal? It’ll cover basic Drupal site building and content management topics, examples of Drupal projects, and what’s possible with custom theming and development.
If you’re considering a platform for your next web development project, this half-day training session is a great opportunity to learn more about what Drupal 8 has to offer.
This training is designed for project managers, decision makers, site builders and developers who are new to Drupal. You can find the full agenda on our website here: https://evolvingweb.ca/training/what-drupal-an-introduction-to-drupal-8
- Where? Evolving Web, 300 Saint-Sacrement, Suite 114, Montreal QC
- What to Bring? You can bring your laptop to follow along with demos
- Cost? This is a free training event
- Pre-requisites? No technical background needed
- Do I need to sign up? Yes, please register so we know you’re coming